About IFS Training Programs
The Center for Self Leadership offers progressive levels of training in Internal Family Systems, from beginning (Level 1) through advanced (Level 3). As a participant in these trainings you will learn both IFS theory and technique, thus gaining the knowledge and skills you need to understand and actively use IFS with individuals, couples, children, families, and groups.
Level 3: Specialized Retreat with IFS Founder, Richard C. Schwartz, PhD
Level 3 trainings are led exclusively by Dr. Richard C. Schwartz. In these programs, Level 2 graduates work intensively with fellow advanced practitioners to further develop their knowledge of IFS and hone their skills with its techniques. You are a good fit for Level 3 if your goal is not only to become a better therapist, but also to:
- Learn about and unburden personal triggers and blind spots.
- Hold Self-energy in daily life and when provoked.
- Carify your vision for your career and life path.
- Practice giving and receiving Self-led feedback.
- Discover some key trailheads.
- Explore your spirituality.
- Create a small, Self-led community.
The Level 3 format includes demonstration, experiential group exercise, large and small group discussion, extended mediation, and intensive personal work. Please see each training's website brochure for details.
To apply for a training and view its informational brochure, please scroll down and click on the training location that interests you.
To see Training FAQs, click here.